Hello everyone! I hope you are all wonderful today.
I am thrilled to share yet another piece of exciting news: Miss Alice Beauty has been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award! This nomination truly means the world to me and I want to thank all of you for your endless support. I have loved being on this blogging journey with all of you. I would like to take a moment and thank Aline from Bonefire Beauty. It was humbling to be nominated by another wonderful blogger in the WordPress community.
Now, on to the rules!
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award logo.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about me:
- I have a small green cheeked conure parrot named Coco. He’s absolutely insane and I love him dearly. He blows kisses and will do everything in his power to steal a piece of fruit out my bowl while I eat.
- I am a marketing student and have a mere two semesters between me and graduation!
- I love listening to Disney songs. I think no matter how old I get they will always be a weakness of mine. Anyone else adore them?
- I can never decide if my favorite color is light pink or light blue. They are both equally beautiful.
- I have seen snow once in my life during a trip to Chicago. I remember when we arrived the snow had just begun falling slowly that night. It shall always be a magical childhood memory.
- My family is Colombian/Argentinian. I have visited Colombia countless times and am dying to visit Argentina!
- I firmly believe that you can never have too many purses, shoes, or lipsticks.
- Today at the Headquarters (TATH)
- Bubbly Michelle
- The Style Voyager
- Tulle and Trinkets
- The Fancy Pants Report
- Sarah’s Real Life
- Shell Chic’d
- The Diary of a Curly Girl
- Cooking with a Wallflower
- Dash of Panache
- Forever A Nguyen
- Kenya L. Fashion Blog
- Shop and Twirl
- A Pretty Penny
- Karissa Marie
Thank you again, everyone, for your continual support. I value it more than I can put into words.
Have a safe and happy Labor Day!
Until next time. Take care!