I came across this fun little survey and decided to share it with all of you. I’m officially tagging all of you. I can’t wait to see your responses!
1. Do you hang mistletoe? I don’t have mistletoe, but I think it would be cute idea. I may go out and get one for this year!
2. When do you hang your decorations up? After Thanksgiving is usually when my family and I put up decorations. We prefer to enjoy one holiday at a time!
3. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve? My family and I do celebrate Christmas on the 24th with the big dinner and gathering. At midnight we open out gifts and use the 25th to enjoy our goodies!
4. Real tree or fake tree? For the past few years, my family has been purchasing real trees as opposed to using a fake and I certainly love real far more!
5. What tops your tree? A star.
6. What is on your Christmas wishlist this year? A camera that is a step up from my old point-and-shoot that I’m currently using. Crossing my fingers for one this year!
7. Eggnog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate. I’ve never had eggnog actually. Maybe I’ll try some this year!
8. Favorite holiday memory as a child? I remember painfully waiting till midnight to open gifts with my brother. We would try and do everything to pass the time, but it literally moved as slow as a snail.
9. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? We add lights all around and red bows which I absolutely adore. We place quirky little ornaments we’ve acquired over time and a big star on the top.
10. Snow. Love it or dread it? It doesn’t snow where I live unfortunately. I think I would love it; it seems magical and I would get to wear cozy clothes!
Remember all of you are tagged! I can’t wait to see your holiday answers!
Until next time. Take care!